In addition to providing general government representation, our firm provides litigation and appeal services relating to a host of issues.
Our attorneys are well accustomed to litigation and are ready to provide experienced advice in all areas of municipal law. We have litigated on behalf of municipalities and as special counsel for the State of New Jersey. We represent our clients in state and federal courts, and administrative agencies. Our municipal law attorneys have over twenty years experience in litigation and trial strategy.
Municipalities are often threatened with lawsuits by businesses, citizens and their own employees. Our firm is experienced in managing serious and complex litigation threats to achieve the best solutions for our clients, from pre-litigation discussions and strategy, through trial. We assist our clients with litigation involving the following issues:
- Land use and development litigation
- Eminent domain process and litigation
- Personnel matters, disciplinary and employment-related litigation
- Breach of contract litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Employee issues and litigation
- Construction litigation
- Police liability
- Civil rights litigation: age, sex, race, religious and national origin discrimination
- General litigation